Why travel with Ryanair to Rodez?

Tintagel

I am just wondering why Ryanair have a Dublin to Rodez schedule? I was reading that Ryanair have introduced new routes to Bordeaux from other European bases but unfortunately not from Dublin.
I also notice that Aer Lingus never seem to offer Bordeaux in any of their so called "sales" so it must be a pretty busy route and profitable route for them? Why do Ryanair not fly to Bordeaux?
Is there something in Rodez to see?

Just looking at the Ryanair website today and under "news" they are announcing new routes from Liverpool and Bristol but they seem to be ignoring Dublin. In fact they have lots more interesting routes out of the U.K. than out of Dublin.

I don't suppose it could be to encourage you to fly from Dublin and then to your final destination. Surely the blessed Michael wouldn't stoop to such a ploy?

I don't suppose it could be to encourage you to fly from Dublin and then to your final destination. Surely the blessed Michael wouldn't stoop to such a ploy?

Same thought crossed my mind. Might work if you can get €1 flights, pay with Entropay and have all day to make transfers.
Anybody fly with Ryanair to the smaller airports other than London and then make onward connections?

I made onward connections to Bordeaux a few years ago through East Midlands, dead easy very small comfy airport, it's just the hanging around that's a killer. I wish they'd open up a route to Bordeaux as it's tricky enough to get really cheap flights with AL there (having said that I got a great deal in August last year). I have previously flown via Stansted to Bergerac, handy enough too but the road from Bergerac to our gaff isn't great.

Back