Why Munster will win the Heineken Cup

Humpback

Paul O’Connell does not sleep. He waits.

Someone tried to tackle David Wallace once but then found out you can’t tackle David Wallace.

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Denis Leamy and forgot to pay him back

You are what you eat. That is why Paul O’Connells diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children

The eternal conundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Wallace punched himself in the face

Denis Leamy sold his soul to the devil for his ability to never feel pain and unparalleled strength. Shortly after the transaction was finalised, Leamy bounced the devil before dumping him on hiss ass and taking his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... The only thing fear has to fear is Paul O’ Connell

Similar to a Russian Nesting Doll, if you were to break David wallace open you would find another David Wallace inside, only smaller and angrier.

An Englishman once tried to throw a ball over Denis Leamy’s head......This has gone down as the biggest mistake in rugby history

When the Incredible Hulk gets angry he transforms into Paul O’Connell

Superman owns a pair of David Wallace pyjamas.

Denis Leamy once had a near death experience…needless to say death now refuses to come near him.

On Moh's hardness scale, diamond is a 10. Paul O’Connell is an 11.

David Wallace wears a cup not to protect himself, but to protect the players on the other team.

We all know the magic word is please. As in the sentence, "Please don't kill me." Too bad Denis Leamy doesn't believe in magic

The world record for most simultanaeous female orgasms was set when Paul O' Connell took off his top in Paris

David Wallace is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right shoulders

Denis Leamy is Bruce Wayne

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Paul O’Connell has been
there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

Paul O’Connell appeared in the "Mortal Kombat II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to run the length of the screen and bust his opponent earning him a “ ************************* Victory”. When asked about this "glitch," O’Connell replied, "That's no glitch."

As a child David Wallace used to hunt alligators in the Shannon. I know what you are thinking: “There are no alligators in the Shannon”. Yeah...Now!

Denis Leamy hates playing 'Rock Paper Scissors' because he doesn't believe anything could beat rock. He always chooses rock, and when someone throws paper, he says,"I win." If someone is foolish enough to dispute this, he takes his clenched fist and punches them in the face, then says, "I thought your paper would protect you."

Human females have two X chromosomes. Males have an X and a Y. Paul O’Connell has three Ys and a P. He's more man than you'll ever be.

Denis Leamy Paul O' Connel and David Wallace once went to Wembley to see England v Ireland in a soccer match. They stood in the middle of the English crowd in their Irish jerseys. This has gone down in history as the only time a whole stadium sang the away teams national anthem and a minute silence was held for the home teams’.

So what your saying is that it takes 3 munster players to be the equivilent of brian o driscoll?

no what he is saying is that munster will kick leinster up and down lansdown road and beat them easily.
Of this there is no doubt.

racso said:
So what your saying is that it takes 3 munster players to be the equivilent of brian o driscoll?

Maybe to be the equivalent of the mouthy gob he has on him

"Maybe to be the equivalent of the mouthy gob he has on him"

Oh yeah lets hate the great one when he puts on a leinster jersey but worship him when he leads our country to victory.

"no what he is saying is that munster will kick leinster up and down lansdown road and beat them easily.
Of this there is no doubt."

Jem your positive outlook on life is about to come to a sudden and devastating halt.

Shame the 2 teams did not meet in the final would have been a real thriller although still a foregone conclusion

I was in Lansdown road for the Munster game. As a Leinster fan I still cheered the Munster team and if they beat Leinster in the semi’s I will cheer for them in the final. I think that this is the case for most Leinster fans and the same is true for most Munster fans. IMHO this is one of the great things about Rugby.
Last weekend gave us perfect results; Leinster won, Munster won and Leister were beaten. What more could we have asked for?

Having said that I can’t wait to see the look on the faces of all the muck-savages and knife fighters’ faces when the team that showers after the match beats them…

some Leinster fan, the eejit, was interviewed before the Leinster game and said he was also hoping Munster would lose. Even that didnt put me off hoping Leinster would win.

Should be an intriguing contest, Munster by a whisker.

racso said:
Oh yeah lets hate the great one when he puts on a leinster jersey but worship him when he leads our country to victory.

Nope. He's got just as big and unwanted a gob on him with a green jersey as well.

Those Munster backs couldn't break through the Blackrock College U-12 defensive line. And they're only a bunch of little squirts. I'll eat me tottenham scarf if that pack of marauding fota island giraffes and hippos win by putting it up their jumpers.
I prefer Munster to win but can't see it happening.

a lot depends on the weather and ground conditions. The other big question is if the Leinster pack will be able to secure quality fast ball off the Munster 8.

As The Hook said the other week, backing Munster is a bit like Catholicism — you 'just believe'...

A lash for both sides

Not taking any credit/abuse for this one.

> Choose Munster................
> Choose heroic failure,
> choose to follow your team to the South of France but not down the
> road
on
> a wet Sunday, Choose Pres or Christians or Ardscoil Ris, Choose to
believe
> that Athenry is in Limerick, choose bandwagonery, Choose the SinBin,
> Choose to ignore Ulsters European Title, Choose to lose to Northampton
> in a Euro final, Choose a bloke at 10 who got 16 slaps in the head
> without the guts to throw one back, Choose to move to Dublin for the
> Work ( Cap in hand, twisting it behind your back ), Choose to scream
> at a crying baby for not staying silent during Rogs kick, Choose
> social climbing, Choose to
believe
> you were there in 1978 because you went to see Alone it Stands, Choose
> Queenstown. Choose to whinge about Neil Back, choose to believe Tony
> Ward was from Limerick, choose to believe you are a son of the soil
> when the nearest you get to it is at the English market where you buy
> sun dried tomatoes,
>
>
> Choose to congratulate yourselves continually, Choose to believe that
> a pantomine cow is the height of humour, choose to believe Wallace can
> tackle, choose Alicante (like) Choose Redshirts (all the bloody time),
> Choose injured aging backs, Choose a scrum half trying to sell
> underwear, choose to believe Stand Up and Fight is an original tune,
> Choose to condemn any foul play except from a Munster player when it
> becomes something to be proud of, Choose Smug, Choose to undermine
> other Irish provinces by interviewing their coaches before their
> biggest games of the year, choose to accept Leinsters sloppy seconds,
> Choose to give contracts to as many non Irish players as possible,
> Choose to believe you have the monopoly on passion, choose lower
> average attendances then Leinster (even for Celtic league games),
> Choose Body odour.... Choose to ignore your own Private school
> background to claim Working Class credentials, Choose not to play the
> game, Choose to accept Brian O'Meara back(!), Choose 10 man rugby,
> Choose fewer Lions, Choose to accept consistent failure.... Choose
> Munster

Choose Leinster
Choose getting to the semi-foinals of the European Cup for only, loike, the second time and losing the COMPLETE run of yorselves, Choose to get off yor orses for the forst toime ever and follow your team South of France and then pretend that yor, loike, the BEST supporters EVER,

Choose Blackrock or Moichaels or Clongowes, Choose not to have any songs to sing, Choose brown-nosing, Choose Koileys, Choose never to get to a European final, Choose a bloke at 10 who you paid thousands for but then forgot to fill in the forms (I was loike SO going to do it but then I spilled loike creme bruleé ALL over my chinos man), Choose to delude yourselves into thinking that David Wallace wont eat Contepomi for breakfast, while O'Connell is cutting him up some Darcy and ODriscoll steaks (oh yeah) Choose Puerto Banus Choose polo shirts and a Pringle jumper over yor shoulders, Choose a pack of forwards that couldnt beat an egg, Choose a Welsh reject for a scrum-half, Choose to change yor coach every year, Choose to lose half yor team to English clubs in the summer, Choose to believe that if you dont get yor double orange mocha choca frappuccino in the morning its SO the worst day EVER, Choose to not have any passion (unless its the piece of fruit yor Mummy gave you going out the door in the morning), Choose to waste thousands on resurfacing your home pitch but then focking it up time after time after time,

Keep Brian O'Meara,

Choose to ignore anyone without a private school background, Choose 5 man rugby, Choose having a significant representation on the worst Lions team ever, No YOU choose to accept consistent failure.... Choose Leinster

If the weather is rubbish and O Gara kicks for corners, Munster

If the weather is good and Leinster have any open play, Leinster

There is no point in saying it would have been good if they met in the final, as we had that in the past and neither of them qualified

Re: A lash for both sides

Betsy Og said:
choose to follow your team to the South of France but not down the road

And Leinster aren't guilty of this? How many of the "Leinster fans" that went to Toulouse were at the Connaught game in sandy Donnybrook a couple of weeks ago to see them just about scrape a victory?

I actually witnessed this ......
....Two Munster lads in the chipper after being to the 1/4 final game were being heckled by a " so called Leinster supporter" . He was giving it all this and that about how Leinster were going to wipe Munster out in the semi final......... When he was asked to name another player on the Leinster team besides Brian O'D ... he replied...... Easy, Paul o Connell !!!
The 2 munster lads walked from the chipper smiling with their food ....
.....Just one of the many "Fair Weather Leinster Supporters"

appollo_10

It's not about the fans.

I could call myself a Munster fan or a Leinster fan but so what ? The team's victories would not be my glory, nor their losses my tragedy. I should not live my life vicariously though the success or failure of a group of individuals who do not know my name, who owe me nothing.

I watch the game for what it is. When the game is over, the enjoyment or disappointment soon passes.

I do not wear the shirt for it is not mine to wear.

TarfHead said:
It's not about the fans.

Cobblers to that. Who'd care if 15 men in red were playing 15 fairies in blue behind closed doors with no one watching?

It's all about the fans. Good and bad as they might be.

Choose .. posting to a thread before reading it to notice that it has already been posted ?

"Rumour has it the Leinster Branch have sent surplus allocation of Munster v Leinster tickets back to the ERC due to the announcement of a Brown Thomas ½ price sale on the 23rd of April, plus 10% off highlights in Peter Marks!!"