Why I hate Banks (Even though I work for one)

Well of course you would, builders are well paid. Its tough work and redundancy is common.
I always found the educational/workforce snobbery in this country amazing; people would rather take a lower paid semi-skilled job as long as they could wear a suit and sit at a desk rather than a much higher paid job which might involve getting their hands dirty.

I always found the educational/workforce snobbery in this country amazing; people would rather take a lower paid semi-skilled job as long as they could wear a suit and sit at a desk rather than a much higher paid job which might involve getting their hands dirty.

Goes back to the ridiculous idea that everyone should attend college or otherwise you are somehow inferior.......We waste huge amounts of money on unnecessary third level education where every town has decided they want a college offering a range of full time courses.

Goes back to the ridiculous idea that everyone should attend college or otherwise you are somehow inferior.......We waste huge amounts of money on unnecessary third level education where every town has decided they want a college offering a range of full time courses.
Yep, I just finished a Diploma and it was on-par with a Junior Cert project from a work load and complexity perspective. I couldn't believe it was that easy.

Back