why difference in price for WII Fit

sooty

Can anyone explain why WII Fit is priced at E89.99 in Smyths and yet the same thing from Pixmania seems to be E159.00?....what am i missing here?......

Sooty.

According to this: [broken link removed]

Prices of Wii Fit have risen as demand exceeds supply. So it's pixmania taking advantage.

The RRP is €90 or £70.

Also see this thread:

Thanks for the reply, that surely is a rip-off tho, thats double the price nearly..........

Well Wii Fit's are sold out practically everywhere now so thats when places like Pixmania feel the right to take advantage. The same happened last year with the ds.
Also note they don't even have it in stock (well not until tomorrow) so it is pre-sale price.

I'm not under 12 :(. I sold wii fit after 3 uses - just not for me - a bit slow, and it just didn't engage me. My OH had no interest at all in it - and for me most of the fun of Wii is playing together.

Wii sports (which come with the wii console) is by far the best, for all ages. In our house (which includes playing with u. 12 nieces and nephews) successes are: Wii play (good to learn and for the younger members), Zelda - twilight princess, Mario paper, star wars (lego)

Last edited:
Back