Wholesalefloors from Cork

kasko

Hi, guys, has anyone had an experience with these people ([broken link removed])?

I'm looking for dark laminate (wide planks) and found it in 'Frank Gowan' store in Airside,Swords, it's €28 per sqare yard. It seems to be dear enough compared to wholesalefloors guys who are selling it much cheaper.

What do you think?

Don't know about that crowd,but there are another couple of tiling/woodflooring shops in same industrail park

bought a floor from wholesale floors, would n't go back to them, painful to deal with

try woodlands flooring, alot cheaper than wholesale and better quality i think

I've gone to wholesale floors and thought they were excellent - plus they are Irish owned where as woodlands are not

Hi bernie76, welcome to AAM. In accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other than being a satisfied customer?

It's not that often someone registers just to reply to a year old thread. So the alarm bells start ringing.

Thanks,
Leo

Just got my floors done by Wholesale this week.

Bought Onit 90mm Oak from them and it was great stuff and also looked at their laminate.

I didn't get my laminate there as i didn't like their range so i purchased mine in Tiles R Us who do the Balterio Range. I have to admit that Wholesale Floors Laminates are the cheapest around (I think they were about €9 euro per square yard) but it's personal taste that made us choose the Balterio Laminate which was a bit dearer.

Wholesale fitted same and did a great job. Their fitters were outsourced to a hungarian fitting crew who were very professional.

I have no affiliation to Wholesale