Who Will You Miss Most From The 2011 R.I.P. List?

I was sorry to see Garrett Fitzgerald go. Sometimes its difficult to remember that not all politicians were self serving sleveens.

Marco Simoncelli.
Talented, charismatic, controversial and died too young.

RIP Marco.

Gary Speed & Robert Enke in similar tragic circumstances , Dean Richards & the magically talented Florian Albert.

Gary Moore & Clarence Clemons.

I will miss a good friend who passed away at the age of 35. As sad as the passing is of the many good people mentioned above, I won't miss them. I can listen to their music, watch video action, read their writings etc whenever I want.

Agree with Sunny - nevertheless from the 'famous/infamous' list.

Amy Winehouse

The Euro (oh wait.. thats next year)

I didn't know Dean Richards had died until I read this thread. I remember him from his Southampton and Spurs day

Yikes, only 36

Robert Enke

If you have itunes and search BBC Five live sports specials they did a podcast on Enke
His agent and friend have his diary and read out what he was thinking and going through

It's not for everyone but it's there anyway

Thanks for that , I shall download the podcast.

Incidentally , Robert Reng's biography of Robert Enke won the William Hill Sports Book of the Year.

Not so much miss but feel very sad and annoyed at the death of poor Michaela Harte. So unnecessary.

My father-in-law. Was a very nice man.

Some of those mentioned above were sad stories but let's be honest, I didn't know any of them personally so can't say I will 'miss' them.

I was sorry to see Garrett Fitzgerald go. Sometimes its difficult to remember that not all politicians were self serving sleveens.

I went along to the Mansion House to pay my respects and sign the book of condolences and a some weeks later received a booklet about Garrett. It was written by his family and was obviously a labour of love by them. I'm sure it was appreciated by all those who received it.