Who was Anna Nicole Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajapale

I never heard of this woman before today. Does anyone know who this woman was and what was her claim to fame?

Yes I googled:

[SIZE=-1] 12,200,000 hits for "Anna Nicole Smith"

[/SIZE]Perhaps I should have looked her up on wikipedia before I Let off steam here!

Anna Nicole Smith

This might save you the time of googling -

A playboy model who was supposed to look like Marilyn Monroe. Married billionaire J Howard Marshall who was 60 odd years her senior. From googling, she was 26 and he was 89. It was claimed (presumably by the media) that she married him for his money. He died a year later and it turned out he had changed his will and left her name out of it. She started court proceedings stating that he had made a verbal promise to give her half his money. She was awarded $450 million after a court battle against his sons. She was an actress (of sorts) had her own reality tv show (aired on E4 I think). Terrible.

She had a 20 year old son Daniel (I think) who was found dead last year in her hospital suite shortly after she gve birth to a daughter. Since she dropped dead, 3 men have come forward claiming to be the father of the child, who, I believe is the only living relative and will inherit the lot. Surprise, surprise!

Isn't it a sad, cynical old world all the same where we refuse to believe that a pure, unadulterated, selfless love cannot exist between a 26-y-o 'model', MM-lookalike and a man 60 years her senior who just happens to be to a billionaire?

Status
Not open for further replies.