Who spiked the Lasagne?

jonnyhotspur

Curses to that Far Eastern Betting Syndicate. At least I can cheer on the gunners on Wednesday week now.

I think it makes sense the Arsenal been there and not Spurs they would have no chance at all even if they had finished better than The Arsenal I think they should be made let Arsenal go in their place as they are class and as we see can win in Europe so come on the Gunners

IMHO

Promotion, relegation, CL places - if you're waiting until the final day of the season to confirm any of this, you can't blame what happens on the last game. Spurs had 37 other games to stay ahead of Arsenal and did not.

Tough, but the world isn't a fair place.

I suppose that it was only fair that in the week Darren Anderton announced his retirement the entire spurs team requested sick notes

As a Spurs fan myself I was disappointed with the result but happy with the season - maybe next year!

I was not impressed but saw the funny side when Defoe went over to take a corner - some Hammers fan threw a toilet roll onto the pitch!

Mrs J tried to console me by saying that Spurs were under strength and were only going through the Motions!

Breaking news - Spurs ask to replay the game!

check out some funny pics on our website

was at the game in highbury and atmosphere was magic

What a larf hearing all talk about who has the runs etc and songs

[broken link removed]

That match is like Brazil 1970 against Brazil 1958 total football , so whatever the result football will be the winner

Just got the results from the lab samples. They contain sour grapes,hard cheese and tough s***e.!