Whiteboard - does it exist in a format for a full wall

Bronte

I have a narrow corridor and I want to put a magnetic whiteboard on the full wall. Does it exist in a roll, like wallpaper, I need it to be thin rather than the 1 inch thinkness you see in a classroom situation as the corridor is quite narrow and I don't want to detract from that. Floor to ceiling is about 2 meters and length would be 3 meters. Maybe such a product does not exist?

Bronte - I dont know if the magnetic whiteboard product you describe exists - but you can get magnetic paint and paint the wall in question and then use it to stick things to? Then you wont have any issues with width?

just wondering - is it the magnetic quality you're after, or the wipe-clean surface?

I say this because we make units using large rolls of GRP - to make walls etc. A good example of this is a freezer room, or freezer body on a refrigerated truck.

We've made walls 13m x 2.7m with it in one piece. It's food grade, highly durable stuff........and even my office walls are made of it........

Not magnetic, though, and it doesn't come flat - it has to be pressed onto the backing material.

See this:

Thanks guys, it the magnetic quality I'm after mostly and that sounds good magnetic paint, didn't know it existed. The current wall seems to be made of 'plyboard' I imagine nailed to battons (must check what is behind, and it has white wallpaper on it. I need it to a) with magnets put a large map of the world on it (don't want to use pins and stick it on as after a while it's sure to start coming apart) and b) for kids to write on/draw as is their wont rather than on my clean walls. Can I just paint magnetic paint onto any surface, I'll have a goole to try and understand it in any case.

google it Bronte - the paint itself is not magnetic, but it contains metal in fine particles that magnets can then stick to - I think you get it in some kind of grey colour and then paint over it with ordinary paint. That way you could let kids write on it and then when its time to repaint just use ordinary paint and it still has the metallic base?

I googles 'magnetic paint' and got lost of info.