White kitchen -what tiles?

Ana14

We have a white high gloss kitchen with wenge darkwood effect worktop. Have yet to put it in but need to get a decision made on tiles for the floor. The intention was tile through kitchen, dining, back hall and utility. I can't seem to think of anything but a while tile - but it doesn't seem very practical with young kids and busy household. Any suggestions?

believe it or not black is worse than white! My sister has black throughout her house and she wants to rip them up now!! Unreal hard to keep clean

Had a white hi gloss kitchen in an apt once. Put mocca on the floor and grey on the walls. I looked fab.

believe it or not black is worse than white! My sister has black throughout her house and she wants to rip them up now!! Unreal hard to keep clean

Yeah I got a black carpet in my bedroom and it was a nightmare to keep clean.

Had a white hi gloss kitchen in an apt once. Put mocca on the floor and grey on the walls. I looked fab.
Tigra, Im sure you looked fab, what about your kitchen?

Pale grey tiles with a slightly darker grout would leave the room very neutral and very easy to mix with anything - as your doing it in a few rooms the pale grey will look great with white, pale blue, pastels.... , with neutral colours and with splashes of bright colours like burn orange./red