which portable dvd player for train and car?

Kkma

Hi travelling with my 3 yr old on the train in a few days, but normally travel by car so want to get a dvd player that can use on the car headrest too. Husband saw one in aldi but I don't know how this would attach to headrest, I've seen one in halfords that come with a car mounting kit, but it is a tablet type and only has a picture frame type stand, which might be a disaster on the train. My budget is fairly limited I don't want to spend much over 80 and definitely under 100 and that's even stretching it. The tablet type has a usb port which seems like a great idea. Does anyone have any advice? thanks very much.

Hi - just an update for anyone else considering purchasing same. Obviously depending on what you want but I would recommend the clam shell opening type as you can use these in the car or elsewhere. Also try and get one that has USB/SD card slot- saves on battery and saves carrying around a heap of discs. A car charger is great too, and you'll need a carrycase that doubles as a holder for hanging on back of front seat. I got mine in Aldi for 60 euros - make TEVION - and it came with all of the above, which was brilliant because to get everything seperately was really adding up. The carry case/car seat holder isn't great but it does the job and for that price I'm delighted.

Back