Which of these hotels is best located for Stade de France?

Slash

We have a choice of three hotels to stay in for the Ireland v France Six Nations match in February. Does anyone know which is best located for proximity to the stadium or to centre of Paris? Ideally, you would like to be half way between the stadium and city centre, but that's probably asking for too much.

The hotels are:
Marriott Paris Rive Gauche (marriot.com/parst)

Concorde Ambassador (hotelambassador-paris.com)

Spledid Etoile (hsplendid.com)

Go to the RATP web site http://ratp.fr/. Key in the address of each hotel as Departure and Stade de France St Denis as your Destination in the interactive journey finder. Based on the itineraries it provides, decide which hotel is best situated for an easy journey.

None of them are particularily close

The Ambassador is the closest, though not very close.

The Marriott wouldnt' be too bad for access to the Stadium (it's very close to the RER Station on the same line as Stade de France) though it's not such a good area from a proximity to sites etc. point of view.

Just wondering Slash if you got hotel as I need to book for same trip. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks,

Stade de France is VERY easily accessed on the RER from Central Paris. Given the choice of staying in the area around the stadium (yuck!) or downtown I know where I'd be!

We're going back to the same hotel in the Latin Quarter we stayed in for the match 2 years ago. Nothing plush (it's Paris, the city is too beautiful to waste any time in the hotel room other than sleeping and showering!), it's the Comfort Inn Andre Latin. It's 30 seconds from Luxembourg RER station. Don't know if there's still availability but the website is

Thanks Shesells, booked hotel today Comfort Inn Saint Pierre, which seems fairly central and close to gare du nord as getting eurostar over. It is reasonable cost nothing fancy. Fine for four lads travelling light.
We'll be grand Im sure.