Which newspaper subscriptions?

I did have an IT sub for years, and got rid of it, largely because of poor quality writing from Mullally and that awful O Connell woman who is equally poor. I saw UM "interview" someone live at a Web Summit evening session years ago and she was very poor - really interesting interviewee but she just couldn't get out insightful questions to draw the person out.

Lots of good Black Friday newspaper sub deals going. I get most through work but have subscribed to The Currency for €150. I saw the IT, Sunday Times have good deals. A bit niche but the WSJ have a good deal too, if thats your thing, €24 for the year.

A bit niche but the WSJ have a good deal too, if thats your thing, €24 for the year.
Currency is good.

I took a punt on WSJ last year hoping it would give a different view on things. Unfortunately it was wild stuff and not in a good way.

For anyone who has Revolut, the metal plan (and higher) includes free access to the Financial Times which is normally £35(!) a month. So if you are an FT subscriber it would be cheaper to upgrade your Revolut and get the best of both worlds.