which is the cheapest broadband deal?

colc1

I wish to find out which is the cheapest broadband deal per month for all hours or even off-peak (after 6pm) only. I have the internet at work so dont really need it during the day. Apologies if this has been covered recently and I missed it,

C

If BT offer it to you for 2 Euro a year, don't take it because you will be overcharged and spent all your time chasing a refund. See post related to BT Broadband for more info!

colc1 said:
I wish to find out which is the cheapest broadband deal per month for all hours or even off-peak (after 6pm) only. I have the internet at work so dont really need it during the day. Apologies if this has been covered recently and I missed it,

C

The best thing to do is have a good search around the existing threads.
It covers most of the possible deals depending on whats available too you (Smart €35 bundle of line rental and broadband, NTL cable broadband which could save you line rental charges [and possible switch to VOIP], wireless options should this be your final resort etc. etc. etc.)

By using the key post section at the top of the "IT,Broadband and Digital Cameras" section you should be directed towards most of what you want to know.
Have a look at what services are available....
Think about which one best matches your needs (dsl, cable etc)....
Think about what speeds you may need (how fast your uploads/downloads are).....
How much usage will it get (check the cap's of the deals [if you're uploading and downloading large movies every night 1GB won't be enough / if you're used to dial up 1GB/month may be loads]).....

There is no best or worst deal, it depends on your needs and your situation...
(though obviously some are quite a lot better than other deals. At the moment the Smart €35 / month for line rental and broadband deal is one of the best on the market and a good place to start [does require a change of phone number].... by checking your current phonenumber on their site [or numerous other phone check sites] you can see if you have/have not got DSL (traditional BB through your phone line) available to you.

Hope some of that helps.