Which is the best place to look for last minute great deals

dodo

There are so many sites to look at Love Holidays, Last minute Travel Republic, ETC but is there one that stands out from the rest, ideally looking for a nice 4 star all inclusive for price of 3 star, Tenerife within next month,

There are so many sites to look at Love Holidays, Last minute Travel Republic, ETC but is there one that stands out from the rest, ideally looking for a nice 4 star all inclusive for price of 3 star, Tenerife within next month,
Have you tried TUI. We went with them for the first time earlier in the year and couldn't fault them. We stayed in the Guayarmina Princess hotel with flights and transfers included and while it was not exactly cheap it was worth it . The hotel was fabulous.
Hope this helps..

Just in defence of LoveHolidays - I've used them in the recent past for trips to europe with the family and found the process very easy. Granted, we didn't need to re-arrange / cancel / change anything, but price was good, pick up transfers were on time and accomodation was excellent, so couldn't fault them.

I did see that program last night on RTE with Conor Pope where they were refusing to refund transfer monies, which didn't reflect well on them.

On an almost daily basis I am getting emails direct from hotels offering me all sorts of benefits if I book direct with them.

Have you considered booking the flights and hotels separate?

Well I just booked AL to Dubrovnik late March plus apartment 4 nights for 2 people €500. Good value I think.

Back