Which Bay windows

A

anniela

Hi there, just wonderin if somebody could help me out regarding which type of bay windows to go for. i had initiallly decided on bay windows with 3 separate windows and stone inbetween. the house is a storey and a half with a large porch out front. and now that my blocklayers have started to rise the blocks on the bay windows all the in-laws are saying they don't like these type of windows and they don't allow any light through etc etc and we'd be much better off witih complete bay windows i.e. all one windows. can anybody tell me if there's much light difference and what ye're opinions are on the three separate windows. Thanks a mill

Don't have one, but I would imagine that it would be easier to put blinds etc & curtains on the 3 seperate windows.

I would also imagine that you will have to go for what is on your planning permission as I know in alot of cases bay windows have been turned down by the planners.

I would think that the 3 seperate windows with stone pillars would be a nice feature on the house.

Thank u - at least someone agrees with me!!!!!

yea i totally agree that it would be easier re blinds/curtains afterwards and having seen pictures of these types with stone they look lovely

has anyone any experience of these windows and loss of light

Back