Which Avant Money brokers do not charge fees?

Brendan Burgess

Founder

This is the complete list of their brokers, but most of them charge fees. If you have information about their fees, please post them here and I will update the table.

I am posting this from what I have been told. Before committing, check for yourself.

No fees
doddl.ie
dwolingfinancial.ie
parkfinancial.ie
yes.ie (Their bricks and mortar version Irish Mortgage Brokers does charge fees)

Fees
Irish Mortgage Brokers - a non-refundable €195 for submitting an application + €295 if mortgage approved (No fee if you do all the work yourself via their yes.ie site)

Last edited:
I submitted an enquiry with one of the brokers online and they automatically retuen a list of all the documentation as required to submit application and €500 for the privilage.....€500 for forwarding documents to Avant.......
It is a pity you cant apply directly to Avant.

Is that not refunded if the application is successful and the broker receives commission from Avant?

It states it is waived if you take out your mortgage protection policy with a sister company prior to application being submitted.

Michael Dowling of Dowling Financial told me that he does not charge a fee.

There are some other brokers not on the list who have arrangements with the named broker. They might absorb the fee.

Brendan

Back