Where's President Michael D?

SlurrySlump

I have to say that I am a bit disappointed at the low profile of our new president. I don't see his picture in the paper that often. Maybe I am wrong on this but....

sure hasn't he been doing so well, what with the NUI award, and barely a few months into the job, and a spell in hospital too.

no doubt he has enjoyed the recent Communist visit.

He was President of Galway United and they've pulled out of the league, had to release all their players last season and are pretty much bankrupt

Michael D is a failure as a President, booooooooo

Wait, he's President of a nation now that is pretty much bankrupt

He's like a curse :eek:

I genuinely think that it is too early to make a negative pronouncement about this Presidency. I have no idea if he will be a good President in the long term, but we have to give him a chance.

Our memories are quite short. Mary McAleese took a few years to become "Mother of the Nation". I remember quite a bit of negative comments about her first year in the job. Mary Robinson was the same.

He's 70 now, did he ever say if he was going to go again for a second term?

I know it's a long way off but I'm sure it was a question they were all asked

He was President of Galway United and they've pulled out of the league, had to release all their players last season and are pretty much bankrupt

Michael D is a failure as a President, booooooooo

Wait, he's President of a nation now that is pretty much bankrupt

He's like a curse :eek:

That's very good.

I have to say that I am a bit disappointed at the low profile of our new president. I don't see his picture in the paper that often. Maybe I am wrong on this but....

If pictures in the paper equated to work done then surely Gerogia Salpa would be your choice as president :rolleyes:

Back