Where to list Italian Rental

mariano

Hi, We own an apartment in Italy and I'd like to list it for rental. I notice that some of the uk sites dont let you list if you live in Ireland. Any recommendations on where we can advertise our apartment? Have already signed up to airbnb and flipkey. any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi Marian,
Try homeaway and Ownersdirect. They are the main ones. Also type into Google.ie/co.uk/.it holiday apartment Venice, Italy for example and see what sites come up first.

We used to advertise our apartment in Spain on Owners Direct and got many many applications for holidays in the high season. So much so, that I was hard pressed just to answer the emails. It is easy to rent out a holiday apartment in the high season but the difficulty is renting from September to June.

I have used DoneDeal successfully for specific periods of rental and I recommend it. We placed free ads in supermarket boards too with some success. It takes years to build up contacts and eventually we have successfully relied on word-of-mouth. Forget about national newspaper advertising; it is expensive and useless.

Back