Where to Honeymoon ?

Pablo74

Hi all,
I am just throwing this out there to see anyone can suggest a place to go for our honeymoon.
The story is that we are getting married in Sept in Ravello in Italy. There are 70 family and friends coming aswell and we will all be spending a week out there.
We were thinking about driving to Rome for 2 nights from Ravello when the wedding is over...... but can anyone suggest somewhere to fly to for a week long honeymoon after ?
Somewhere to relax, tour, swim etc and is not a long flight away.
Any ideas ?
Regards
Pablo

I was thinking this aswell, would be a nice island to travel. Any other views ????

some v v nice spots on western & northern cyprus (greek end)
good mix of spas/beaches/food/golf with excellent hotels.

we married in rome and stayed there for a week, then went to sorrento for the week and then sicily, would recommend any of these places, all fantastic and romantic

If you are in Italy Croatia is only a short boat/plane journey away. Dubrovnic is a fine city as well as the Islands off Croatia like Brac or Hvar.

Sorrento is where we went for ours.....has all of the above plus lots to do within an hour journey ie. Pompeii,Vesuvius,Island of Capri....

we stayed in the monte tauro hotel in taormina and it was so beautiful, i couldn't recommend it enough, the hotel was fab, clean great service, fab pool and views, you can't ask for much more, we took a day trip to mount etna which was also great, it was soooo relaxing after the wedding