Where to hire a villa in October?

Green

I am thinking of hiring a villa (via owners direct) in October to bring OH and two kids (1 seven and 1 eight months) away for a week. I am initially looking at Spain or Portugal, although I am open to other suggestions.

Ideally, I am looking for somewhere which is family orientated, warm, close to a beach and a town with a choice of restaurants. Also, if it were close to a bigger town or city that I could drive to then all the better...Also, if anyone had other any good experience with a family orientated hotels, I would gladly take here them too. thanks....

I am thinking of hiring a villa (via owners direct) in October to bring OH and two kids (1 seven and 1 eight months) away for a week. I am initially looking at Spain or Portugal, although I am open to other suggestions.

Ideally, I am looking for somewhere which is family orientated, warm, close to a beach and a town with a choice of restaurants. Also, if it were close to a bigger town or city that I could drive to then all the better...Also, if anyone had other any good experience with a family orientated hotels, I would gladly take here them too. thanks....

How about lanzarote, its a great spot, lovely small island to get around also if you wish to drive though their buses/taxis etc are very cheap.. some great places to eat and great spot with young kids welcome everywhere.. havent been on a villa hols my self just the usual package, usually stay in cinco plazas in new town which is great for young children

Back