where to go in Waterford on a Saturday night

LBT

Hi,

calling all waterford residents!!

i'm heading to Waterford city for a night out on Saturday night staying in the Fitzwilton hotel any tips on where to go???

Last edited:
there was a night club in tramore called south, dont know if its still there, it used to be an aqua centre, the dance floor is in a empty pool

I've been to South (when it used be open years ago) and never saw nor heard of the dancefloor being in an empty pool

Anyway, if you're going for dinner try Emilianos or La Palma (both Italian), then to Geoffs for a few drinks (try get the window seat!), and on to Ruby Lounge then, or Harveys. Steer well clear of Muldoons!

Hi there,

South closed down a long time ago....

Waterford doesn't have a huge selection of pubs, what age group are you in? what kind of music do you like? Masons, Revolution - young lively crowd. Geoffs & the Wacky Apple - verrrry laid back pubs. Rubys Lounge & Harveys - older crowd. T & H Doolans - trad music

Would also recommend Bodega in Johns street for a nice meal - fab food & services - and bang in the centre of everything.

sounds good Is it a stag night/hen night ?? - personally i would try Masons first , all the pubs are very close to each other anyway so you can pop in and out of them all.

Have fun !!!

i thought the dance floor was a empty swimming pool in south, cant remember much, there is a good place there on the quy beside reginalds tower, or a few good places on the pedistrian street, or muldoons on the corner

It's a hen night!

just out of interest what places should be avoid!