where to go in Waterford on a Saturday night

LBT

Hi,

calling all waterford residents!!

i'm heading to Waterford city for a night out on Saturday night staying in the Fitzwilton hotel any tips on where to go???

Last edited:
there was a night club in tramore called south, dont know if its still there, it used to be an aqua centre, the dance floor is in a empty pool

I've been to South (when it used be open years ago) and never saw nor heard of the dancefloor being in an empty pool :confused:

Anyway, if you're going for dinner try Emilianos or La Palma (both Italian), then to Geoffs for a few drinks (try get the window seat!), and on to Ruby Lounge then, or Harveys. Steer well clear of Muldoons!

Hi there,

South closed down a long time ago....

Waterford doesn't have a huge selection of pubs, what age group are you in? what kind of music do you like? Masons, Revolution - young lively crowd. Geoffs & the Wacky Apple - verrrry laid back pubs. Rubys Lounge & Harveys - older crowd. T & H Doolans - trad music

Would also recommend Bodega in Johns street for a nice meal - fab food & services - and bang in the centre of everything.

sounds good Is it a stag night/hen night ?? - personally i would try Masons first , all the pubs are very close to each other anyway so you can pop in and out of them all.

Have fun !!!

i thought the dance floor was a empty swimming pool in south, cant remember much, there is a good place there on the quy beside reginalds tower, or a few good places on the pedistrian street, or muldoons on the corner

Back