where to get photo albums?

moneygrower

I'd like to get a nice photo album for our wedding photos, two years plus now since the great event, but can't find anything I like, anyone know where i can get something different? All I see is that thick white wallpapery stuff!

TK Maxx - it is completely a game of chance but they do get in very good leather photo albums. about 20-30 euro

Also Spectra now do an album where you input the photos online and they print them in to a hardback album. no loose photos, you can add captions, lots of finish options. They start at 20-25 euro. Only problem is that their site is very unreliable and quite frustrating.

www.photobox.ie do photobooks too.

Alternatively, you could get a bound album from the likes of Kenny's Bindery (in Galway) and then mount the photos yourself.

They have lovely albums in house of fraser in dundrum. They have the typical wedding ones, but also a lovely collection of leather bound ones.

I saw a good range in Easons but that was last year. Also, I saw a nice wedding range in Marks and Spencer recently.

Try Kodakgallery - you can get a full bleed photography album printed out by them. cost is a great price as well.
Kildarebuild

was trying photobox but the software wouldn't open, i'll try kodak and have look in house of fraiser, thanks folks.

Also Aldi have a now for printing pictures. There is a section for creating your own photo book if this is something you are interested in.

Back