Where to get Lithium Batteries for 4yr JVC Camcorder

Luckycharm

Where is the best place to get one? My current battery dies after about 10 mins when fully charged. I am going to go out this w/end to get a replacement- where is my best bet Harvery Normans/dixons/power city/camera shop all of those are not a million miles away.

Not buying on the internet as don't know enough about this stuff so want to bring my camera with me to make sure I get the right battery.

If you dont want to order off the internet then the phone book is your only option and ring around before travelling. Have the model number of the camera handy. The batteries in those differ as per model.
I had the same problem this time last year with a 5 yr old Sony camcorder. I ordered the battery off ebay, delivery within 4 days. Worked perfectly.

Know you don't want to order on internet but look up www.radionics.ie. They have a regular sales outlet too. That may be mainly for trade but you could ask. They're in Dublin.

Well went to dixons who told me that would have to ring JVC but ended up getting a new battery in the camera shop in the square €60 though:(

I've bought batteries from this company, they seem to stock a huge range and identifying your battery type shouldn't be too difficult:

The website does give you all the various model numbers and options to choose from; if they don't have the battery you are looking for (or if you are not sure) then don't buy. I just think it's worth a look, even just for cost comparison.

I totally agree but some people such as the original poster simply will not buy online for various reasons...

I did have a look online at the time but could only really find Battery chargers for it. Others were in the Uk so did not want to risk it in case got the wrong plus I wanted to get it before Halloween so could video Trouble 1 and 2 in their costumes.:p When went to shop they said it had been upgraded so gave me another that worked and lasts longer hopefully.

Back