where to get injections?

wexford

Hi Folks,

need to get vaccinations for holidays... am being quoted 140-180€... for hepatitis A and tetanus/polio.. would anyone know where to get them at a lesser price? dublin area..

many thanks,

W

I got mine a few years ago on grafton street. Can't remember the price.
Grafton Street Medical Centre,
Grafton Buildings,
34 Grafton Street
Tel: 01 671 9200
E-mail: tropical@iol.ie

Have a look at [broken link removed] for a list of suppliers
I got mine done in the jervis st medical centre about 18 months ago for i think 140 but that included the yellow fever vac -they display the prices on a list which is good and no waiting time -i just walked in that day -VHI used to have a discount for members with I think the tropical medical bureau but the waiting list was a few weeks and it was more expensive

Check the below website

http://www.tmb.ie/

Also got them done in Grafton street recently and €140 seems to be the norm
No pain in them

If your getting malaria tablets you can get a medical card and you get them for €80 instead of over a €100

Also they give you a lollipop to up you sugar levels felt like I was a kid again

Hi,

I got injections a few years back (2001) for travelling to SE Asia. At the time it cost around 200 punts for Hep A, B, tetanus, polio, rabies, typhoid and malaria tablets. That was with TMB.

thanks guys..

140€ plus doctor's fee of 45 seems to be the norm alright..

Tropical Medical Bureau (Grafton St/Dun Laoghaire do them) think it was €130 in 2004 but they do group discount for over 10 ppl so we got them for 110, got them done with my doc last yr, worked out cheaper, was €100