Where to get an Australian <3 month Holiday Visa

folder

Hello,

Im not using a Travel agent so where should I apply for a travel visa to Australia?

Websites vary from $38USD to $100AUD and everything in between.

I trust you got a ETA online?

Yes I did. It explained that the UK and Ireland are able to get online Visa's without being reviewed in advance. It will be checked by the Airline and the Immigration control on arrival so you would want to be making sure the information is correct in advance.

Which is triple checked and it is. :)

Its the same thing. I would imagine the OP bought two visas ($20x2)

It is, Correct. I Got mine on the ETA which is operated by the Australian Immigration Control and it did cost $20AUD.

Thank you for your reply and concern anyhow.

There are loads of scammer sites that charge more for nothing.

Whilst looking into greencards in the US, they used to hound me and even called me on the mobile from Washington asking me why I had not completed the form.

Its because you asked for $100 you a**h***s!!!

I found the link for Aus through the Irish Australian Embassy which connected through to the UK website where the Visa application was done.

It cost the $20 with no processing fee unlike other companies who were charging €15 per applicant. My own travel agent wanted €15 processing fee also. No wonder they are all going out of business.

Phew! Glad to hear that. I too found lots of sites charging ridiculous amounts for visas. Even Trailfinders tried to charge me €20 when I booked my flight through them. I go directly to the Australian Immigration website every time now, and have never had a problem.

Back