Where to get a DVD printed?

silvamuppet

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone has had any experiencing getting a DVD printed?

Am putting together a DVD at the moment and can author it myself and burn it to a blank DVD. Wondering if there are any places out there that facilitate the printing onto of the DVD itself in a case like this? (ie where it's not part of a big media pack or production run of DVDs, just me coming in off the street looking to get a more professional finish on the DVD)

Cheers

SM

There are a lot of easy ways to do this using simple disc stickers which usually come with free software.
Look out for Neato or Nero.
If its a printable disc. I have a Epson disc printer. I'd be happy to do it for you if your in or around Dublin

Thanks Colm, fair play for the offer!!

Yeah, i know some packages alright that would do it. Had been playing around with one of them (although the stuff I was putting together wasn't great....my creative talents i think lie else where )

It still remains an option as a backup alright.

I guess i was hoping that there would be a walkin place somewhere I could bring either a burnt DVD or even the content on a flash drive in a certain format and they could put it onto a DVD with a provided image printed onto the DVD itself (a la the kind of image you'd see on a DVD movie you buy, maybe i'm aiming too high here?)

If you want that high standard get an Epson R300. Great prinetr.

This is an Irish company and they can do them for you from €1
[broken link removed]
and another one:

Cat101, good stuff.
That could be what I'm looking for.
They don't seem to have minimum orders and what not.....Cheers.