Where to get a DVD printed?

silvamuppet

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone has had any experiencing getting a DVD printed?

Am putting together a DVD at the moment and can author it myself and burn it to a blank DVD. Wondering if there are any places out there that facilitate the printing onto of the DVD itself in a case like this? (ie where it's not part of a big media pack or production run of DVDs, just me coming in off the street looking to get a more professional finish on the DVD)

Cheers

SM

There are a lot of easy ways to do this using simple disc stickers which usually come with free software.
Look out for Neato or Nero.
If its a printable disc. I have a Epson disc printer. I'd be happy to do it for you if your in or around Dublin

Thanks Colm, fair play for the offer!!

Yeah, i know some packages alright that would do it. Had been playing around with one of them (although the stuff I was putting together wasn't great....my creative talents i think lie else where :) )

It still remains an option as a backup alright.

I guess i was hoping that there would be a walkin place somewhere I could bring either a burnt DVD or even the content on a flash drive in a certain format and they could put it onto a DVD with a provided image printed onto the DVD itself (a la the kind of image you'd see on a DVD movie you buy, maybe i'm aiming too high here?)

This is an Irish company and they can do them for you from €1
[broken link removed]
and another one:

Cat101, good stuff.
That could be what I'm looking for.
They don't seem to have minimum orders and what not.....Cheers.

Back