where to find wide range garden furniture?

suds

Hi - I'm looking for some good quality garden furniture. I'm not sure yet exactly what I want, but probably wood, and it would have to be able to stay out all year, be heavy and long lasting, and be from sustainable sources. (Not an all in one picnic table set though: seperate table and chairs). Any ideas on where I might find a good range, apart from the usual suspects of Woodies/Atlantic Homecare/Dunnes/Habitat? I live in Dublin, but would travel a little to find somewhere with a wide range of styles. Thanks - S.

For value I would suggest Makro in Belfast. I bought an Iroko table with Lazy Susan and four chairs for around £200.(€300) anything similar I saw here was over €600. It is a cash and carry so you do need a trade card. You can download the application and they need copy of VAT reg cert and two invoices. They have offers on which last for about two weeks. You can log on to their website [broken link removed] where you can view the current offers under Makro Mail. PM me if you need further advice.

They've got some really nice garden furniture at Avoca Handweavers in Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow - it's pricey, but good quality

try The Outdoor Scene in Naas. They do a really good commercial and domestic range to trade[me] and public

Thanks to everyone for their replies - I'll have a look at all of these and hopefully find what I want. Thanks especially to Madilla for being so helpful. I don't know if I'll go as far as Belfast, but I appreciated your offer of help on this. Now let's just hope we get the weather this year to actually use garden furniture! S.