where to find Walnut Dining Table?

mousey

We have just recently changed our kitchen and are looking for a walnut dining table to blend in with the cream units. Ideally I would be looking for an extendable table but it must seat a min of 6 peeps. I have searched the internet to no end and so far the only company I can find are based in England and do not deliver to Ireland.
Does anybody have any idea of where I could try next?

Thanks in advance.

Fitzpatricks in Beechmont Navan and Kingsbury Furniture in Tallaght do a range called Halo Living which have solid oak tables in an antique oak finish that is as dark as walnut.Theres other stockists listed on the Halo website around Ireland if you were interested.
Heres a pic of one of the tables from their website so you can get an idea of the colour.
[broken link removed]

The quality is lovely.Found that Fitzpatricks was about 20% cheaper for their furniture than in Dublin and service/delivery was excellent( it arrived when they said it would and they left a bag with coffee & chocolates on delivery ).No affiliation.

http://www.kennethhodgins.ie/

Try the above. They are linked with a furniture maker who can make a table in any wood you want. We had same problem - needed to get a kitchen table sitting at least 6 and which blended in with our units. They came out to the house (furniture maker included) and made recomendations regarding table size etc. Not cheap but quality workmanship. Have since seen their work in a few friends houses (would spot their work a mile away) and all have expressed satisfaction with it

I got mine from Clearys & it is made by "Ernest Maynard". I think Classic Furniture also supply this brand.
Fab walnut table & matched the kitchen. Seats 6 comfortably & extends at both ends, so you could easily get 10/12 around it....and it was on sale.
Only problem was that the legs are fixed & the hallwall wasn't wide enough....but not to be deterred, the delivery guy climbed up a ladder, with the table on his back, over out garage & back down the other side! Thats service.