Where to find reasonable priced Celicas??

T

teagirl

I'm thinking about changing my car, to a Toyota Celica Ive been looking on the net for a while now and although ive seen a few nice celicas on the market they are all quite expensive, i am thinkin of going to a 02 or 03, in the 3000 to 4500 mark... anyone any help on where to look for Celicas with reasonable pricing?? All suggestyions welcome!

That type of money will unfortunately only get you a high mileage 00 reg. I've owned one and they are great. But i got rid last year at 5500. They are toyota so they are reliable and light on fuel for a 1800cc.

Ok thanks Pete, guess I might have to raise my budget so if I want to get one!! I think there a fab car, and glad you said they are light on fuel too. Any ideas for the best priced ones these days?

Onto carzone is your best bet and find one that suits you. interiors are different. stereos are different. Some have aircon and climate control. Others have none. It also depends on whether you want a body kit, etc.

Hi Teagirl, was on here looking at property earlier (remember those days!!!)
Anyway they have a bunch of celicas too that might help you out here [broken link removed]