where to find an apartment in sicily

narky

hi, we have been invited to a wedding in sicily in the summer. I've had a look with all the travel agents and wow it's pricey... this will be my summer holiday so i want to go for 2 weeks. anyway i've looked up holidayrentals.co.uk and am a bit boggled to be honest. anyone know of anyone with an apartment or where i could have a look to rent one. there is only 2 of us so this is where we're a bit stuck. i'm also a fussy so and so who needs a pool :eek:. anyway the wedding is in Taormina so anywhere near there i suppose.

thanks in advance. i havent' a clue of the place. have looked up tripadvisor too.

Went to Sicily on holiday last year. We couldn't get accomodation in Taormina as we booked last minute, we stayed in Gardini Naxos which was lovely and only a short bus ride from Taormina (where we went most evenings). Not sure of hiring somewhere we stayed in Hotel Caesar Palace which was a little too far out for my liking but a very nice hotel with lovely pool area.

Hi, I have a small apartment in Taormina (for 2 people) but no pool unfortunately. If you pm me I can give you more details and maybe help you find somewhere with a pool.

Back