Where to find 8" X 8" Photo Frame?

dam099

Does anyone know where in Dublin I might find an 8" X 8" Photo Frame? I have a photo that size I need a frame for. Cropping is not an option as it was already cropped, edited and printed specifically to that size and the photo shop that did it is 5000 miles away so can't try them for a frame.

TKMaxx in Limerick had some nice brushed chrome ones recently. That's only 125 miles away...:)

(Presumably their Stephen's Green branch carries the same stuff?)

TKMaxx in Limerick had some nice brushed chrome ones recently. That's only 125 miles away...:)

(Presumably their Stephen's Green branch carries the same stuff?)

Tried the one at the Pavilions recently with no joy for that size, I suppose the Stephens Green one is worth a try though.

You could get a picture framer to make one to suit. Sounds like this photo has some significance, so a good mount and frame job should enhance it.

8x8 is an unusual size that will probably need one to be made

Try the frame shop on liffey street
There's also one on sundrive road, crumlin.

You could get a picture framer to make one to suit. Sounds like this photo has some significance, so a good mount and frame job should enhance it.

Wedding Photo so significant allright. Getting one made is the backup plan allright just thought I'd see if I could get one off the shelf first.

Back