Where to buy square spindles

timoney

Hi. Im looking to get square spindles and newel posts ,perhaps with a small bit of detail,for a staircase. As with most modern homes defined straight lines ,and squares seems to be the way to go. I intend to paint them white and the rest of the stairs is made of red/white deal. But I find it difficult to source. I'd appreciate any help

Gallaghar Bros. Boyne Road Navan. My stairs had square spindles and newlposts and they look great.

Bought a square newel post stairs from Myles Staircases Lobsintown, Co Meath. Contact number 0469053024. Including fitting worked out at 3900.
This was for a large hall and including several extra post and handrail for feature balcony.
I shopped around Gallaghers in Navan were v expensive for what I wanted.
I saw posts for sale lately in Woodies, dont know if they were square.

Thanks very much for yer replys. I wonder is their anywhere in the west as thats where i live. If not i will try these places. Also , can ye get them in red/white deal as these would be less expensive as i would be painting them white anyhow.Thanks

Do a search for George Quinn in Monaghan. They do engineered oak at very good prices and deliver at resonable cost. I got nice square spindles from them and am very happy with them. This is supply only, you'll have to organise fitting yourself.

Back