Where to buy soft drinks in quantities

O

OnTheWagon

Where is the best place to buy soft drinks such as 7Up, mineral water, coke etc - I would be thinking of buying at least two trays ( 24 bottles per tray ) of each type at any one time - so not exactly massive bulk but neither just a few here & a few there ?

Have you tried the Aldi and Lidl own brands as they are pretty cheap even at retail prices.

Do you know someone who could lend you their cash and carry card, so you could get them wholesale ?

soft drinks

You will find they sell them in the many Afro-Caribbean stores and Asian supermarkets around the city for a very reasonable price. I can't remember how much they are exactly but they are pretty cheap in SO KEE KO on Emmett Road in Inchicore, it is an Asian store for both regular and wholesale, I see people buying coke, 7up etc. there all the time.

Re: soft drinks

I actually find if you ring around a few cash and carrys you will find one that will agree to see to you as a member of the public and not a business.

Neonitrix :)

You will not get much of a deal in the c&c, where you win with those guys is as you buy loads from them you get a discount. A lot of retail stuff is cheaper in Tesco/Dunnes.

Try JC's in Swords

If you're in the Swords area JC Savages on the Rathbeale Road always has loads of drinks etc at knock
down prices. About 39c per can for diet 7up/pepsi

Re: Try JC's in Swords

Was in JC's yesterday and got 24 cans of club orange for just over €9 and 24 bottles of Rolling rock for €19.99. JC's is the business!

Back