Where to buy sim free s4 mini

FANTANA

I'm with 48 and want to get a smartphone. I was thinking about getting an S4 mini. I don't need the latest and greatest and think this should suit my needs. Where would be the best place to get one either unlocked or how would I get it unlocked?

[broken link removed]

Any phone shop will unlock them. Easier to buy it unlocked second hand though.

Hello,

I bought a new one, sim free (actually it's dual sim which was a nice bonus !) on a couple of months ago.

It took about ten days for delivery, but otherwise no problem and was definitely the cheapest I could find, when I checked around for prices.

They operate a "refer a friend" programme, where they give you a discount code each time you refer a friend. I have received a couple of discount codes for referring friends and family (each for €5 off) and won't be using them before they expire. If anyone would like one, please send me a private message and I can pass them on. Absolutely no strings attached, just whatever website terms and conditions apply.

Other than being a satisfied customer, I have no other connection with the retailer.

Should I wait for the s6 to come out in March. I presume the s4 mini will be cheaper again then?

Difficult to say, but probably.

Having said that, I think a selling feature of the S4mini is the fact that you can actually get it in "mini", whereas some of the other models are not available in that size handset, only what I would consider "large".