Where to Buy Pre-Inflated Air Cushions for filling Voids in Parcels...??

podd

Does anyone know where I'd be able to buy small pre-inflated air cushions similar to those in the link below suitable for filling voids in parcels?

Either here or in the UK...

Thanks

[broken link removed]

I've contacted quite a few companies but I can't seem to find any. The ones I have contacted appear to rent out a machine for inflating them but then you have to buy a minimum quantity of uninflated air cushions per month...

Can't seem to find anyone selling inflated air cushions, so I wouldn't therefore need an air machine.

I think one of the main points of the cushions is that you only inflate them when needed and you typically need a machine for that. Shipping them pre-inflated would cost a lot of money relative to the value of the product.

If you need one or two then you should be able to find them in a good stationery/office supply shop but expect to pay a lot of money for what effectively is a plastic bag with air in it.

If you need a large number then also expect to pay a lot of money also if you want them pre-inflated because the shipping and storage costs would be relatively high.

z

zag said:
If you need a large number then also expect to pay a lot of money also if you want them pre-inflated because the shipping and storage costs would be relatively high.
Do they wrap them in pre-inflated air cushions during shipping?