Where to buy Kitchen Carcass off shelf?

maddad

Hi,

I'm giving my kitchen a facelift, new doors, handles, etc..all of which I've had for quite a while. I'm doing the job myself and want to make minor changes to the existing kitchen layout. I'm looking to buy one kitchen carcass and a set of drawers for same. My problem is that all the usual big names ( Cash & Carry Kitchens, Pannelling Centre, Kitchen World, etc) are only interested in selling big kitchens and don't appear interested in my small amount of business.

Where can I go and buy these items off the shelf??

Thanks All,

Maddad

Woodworkers on mount tallant avenue, near Harolds cross, dublin. They will also cut materials to size if you would like to make your own carcases, shouldn't be too hard if you're handy, woodworkers have reasonable prices and no minimum order. They also do doors and handles off the shelf.

Or else go to a smaller kitchen manufacturer, see furniture.ie or Google for people in your area, admittedly you will pay a bit more for a small order as compared to a full kitchen but it's more that you get a discount for a larger order rather than you're getting ripped for a smaller one.

Hi,

I find it strange that places like Cash&Carry, KitchenWorld, etc. don't sell small bits and pieces. A lot of people likes to upgrade rather than installing a brand new kitchen.

The guy who did my kitchen buy his stock off The Panelling Centre and he might sell it to you.

Let me know if you are interested by PM.

PS: I have no personal connection with him.
Thanks
Moejoe

b&q,,,,,,,,,heres the link to the uk site, they sell the same stuff here in ireland,,

[broken link removed]