Where to buy hazelnuts / pistachhio nuts cheaply?

Deirdra

Anyone recommend a place to buy brazils, hazlenuts and pistachhios?

Usually the supermarkets sell them in relatively small quantities. Tesco seems to sell the biggest quantities and better prices. I want to buy 1 kilo quanties, best price, Dublin area.

Thanks for any tips.

Lidl sell salted pistachios in case that's of any use. I normally buy stuff like this (and pine nuts in particular) in one of the "ethnic" stores around town and they usually offer better value than supermarkets etc. I often go to the Asian store on Mary Street but obviously there are lots of other similar places around.

I use Holland and Barretts for all my nuts and seeds needs - if you check their website you'll see pricing.

Where? All I can see is dietary supplements and some quack potions.

Interesting! Perhaps they dont deliver them? I think I asked about delivery before and they told me they dont deliver perishables. So maybe thats why? They used to list them.

The Asian supermarket on Drury Street. Big sacks of pistachios for €10 last time I went in for them.

By the way, I wouldn't consider Holland and Barrett to be a great health food store. Try somewhere like Restore on Camden St.

No affiliation.

Last edited: