Where to buy flip flops?

g1g

Hi,

looking for flip flops at the moment but can't seem to even find one pair. Pennys and Dunnes seem to be all out of them. Any idea where to get a pair? I don't want to spend a fortune in sports shop for a label as only need for a weeks hol.

Thanks.

Accesorize always stock a lovely selection at beginning of Summer, got some lovely ones there, very unusual and dressy so can be worn in the evening as well. More expensive than the usual Pennys and Dunnes but well worth the money.

There's millions of them in Dunnes in Cornelscourt. Near the summer gear, not the shoes (of course!)

best to just wait until you get to your holiday destination. they'll be tons there cheap as chips

great ... thanks for all the options. Totally forgot about TKMaxx and Accessorise! Saw a few in local Dunnes today but all size small!

looking for flip flops at the moment but can't seem to even find one pair. Pennys and Dunnes seem to be all out of them. Any idea where to get a pair? I don't want to spend a fortune in sports shop for a label as only need for a weeks hol.
My wife bought a pair of flip-flops in Penny's on Saturday for €1 . . to add to her Marcosian collection.

Back