Where to buy a smeg fridge?

ParisB

Hi,

Does anyone know where you could buy a smeg fridge freezer in Dublin? I know they're pricey but they look fab!!!

Thanks.

I've seen them in Harvey Normans in Swords, must agree that they do look fab!

they are really cool though, a friend of mine in london has a duck egg blue one and its absolutely fab!!

You can get them in Clery's I believe. They look fantastic, a real feature for your kitchen. If I was splashing out on a fridge, I would much prefer a SMEG to the huge "American-style" model.

Discount Electrical in Mountjoy Square: [broken link removed]

Discount Electrical also have a presence in Clery's as a previous poster said, they go by West and Gardiner and the last time I was in they were on the lower ground floor in the midst of all the menswear!!

Thanks a mil ... will try those suggestions. Love the retro funky look of them and the colour range - they're probably not as practical as the american-style fridges in terms of capacity etc but they are a real 'feature piece' ...

They do look great, but you might want to do some research on how good they are. I was looking at user reviews on UK websites and decided against them because of the reports of poor performance and reliability.