Where to buy a single bed?

gebbel

It's for a small room in an Apartment. Checked out a couple of online retailers through Google but never heard of any of them. As the bed will be in a rarely used spare room, it can be very budget. Will also need mattress and delivery.
Thanks

I got a single bed for a spare bedroom a few years ago in Argos. It was really cheap (can't remember how much exactly) but it does the job.

Argos have a sale on at the moment on some of their divans.(its the mini catalogue that comes out each month)

Same as you - I wanted one for spare room but did not want complete rubbish.

They have divan sets in Bargaintown for €79, but the quality was not great, even for a spare room. Des Kelly on Longmile had similar prices.

Littlewoods online had ones I think from about €140 which seemed ok quality.

Bargaintown?
Des Kelly?
Any of the many furniture stores on Capel Street or any other place/town in Ireland or in the Golden Pages?
Surely sourcing a single bed should not be such a mysterious exercise that one needs to post in an internet forum to find out how/where to do it?!?! :confused:

Surely sourcing a single bed should not be such a mysterious exercise that one needs to post in an internet forum to find out how/where to do it?!?! :confused:

Yeah I know but nonetheless you have all given me some good leads! Thats why I posted.

i would try bargaintown as previously suggested , or argos, but some items in argos are priced separetly, so just be sure your mattress is included in the price of bed, and also allow the delivery charge as most beds are " home delivery only".

i think its 7.50 in dublin and 32.00 outside dublin

Back