Where to buy a glasshouse other than Lenihans/B&Q

beaky

I'm looking for a supplier of a fairly standard 8x6 glasshouse for the garden. Search only threw up Lenihans and b&q. Is there any other suppliers around. I'm in Leinster but willing to travel to buy. Might also be interested in a lean-to type to put against a south facing wall. Just want to get a better choice and see what others have sourced and paid.

A friend recently bought a polytunnel and recommended these people:

[broken link removed]

I think they're based in Northern Ireland but deliver islandwide. They do all kinds of greenhouses, not just polytunnels.

Woodies do a full range of Glasshouses, bases, polycarbonate glass, staging etc.Why not give them a try.

I bought mine online from Polydome in Co. Offaly.

Paid extra to have them to erect it for me - lucky I did, as it would have been a right pain. Was very happy with the service - came on time, and took them a day and a half to put the greenhouse up. Their prices are comparable to / slightly cheaper than Woodies etc. They also have a far more comprehensive range, with three different glazing options - horticultural glass, safety glass, or polycarbonate. They also have a large range of accessories e.g. benching, heaters etc., but I haven't ordered any accessories from them.

Found them very quick to respond to emails, and very helpful.

No connection.

Just to update you all. Bought from Polydome in Birr. Europa Manor brand. 12' x 6' lean-to type. Std Horticultural glass. Green powder coated. Delivered in 3 weeks. €1,200. Assembled it on my own in 3 days. Jonathan in Polydome gave good help in selecting model without being at all pushy.

Congrats! You have many happy hours ahead of you - one of the best purchases I ever made.