Where to buy a Dog Kennel in Dublin

Angrygirl

Hey

I was wondering if anyone could help, I am looking to buy a small-ish dog kennel for my puppy, i'm living in Lucan and Argos were doing them but they brought a new catalogue out at the weekend and they are not doing them anymore.. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

A petshop, Woodies DIY, Atlantic Homcare, B&Q, local garden centre, HomeBase, shed-seller?

You can get a free one from Jumbletown. Or, the Texaco garage on the N4 (the big one just before Lucan) sells dog kennels.

texeco garage on the N4 just after the liffey junction turn off, got loads of different sizes..starting at around €50.

I've always found a big difference in price for some items in pet shops so it pays to shop around. I used to buy a lot of bird seed for wild birds some years ago and noticed that it was double the price in one store.

I've noticed that some of the larger supermarket style ones are quite expensive.

there is a new petshop called Fishbowl in Lucan - it is at the Rosse Court apartments near enough to Fonthill. They have kennels there and the guy is really nice and has a large catalogue of items and will order something in for you if he doesn't have it in the shop. I have found his prices to be quite reasonable.

Back