Where to Bin these products ?

IrishGunner

What is the best way of disposing of the below products

Paint - 2 tins

Also have PC monitor / Keyboard & Mouse

May have a buyer(over on boards.ie) for the hard drive but may want to bin these as buyer does not want them

Is it to the local recycling dump ?

ballyogan will take the PC stuf for free but I think you have to pay for the paint tins.......

IrishGunner said:
What is the best way of disposing of the below products

Paint - 2 tins

Also have PC monitor / Keyboard & Mouse

May have a buyer(over on boards.ie) for the hard drive but may want to bin these as buyer does not want them

Is it to the local recycling dump ?
When you say "hard drive" do you actually mean the system unit? If not then are there any other parts in the PC that could be salvaged/reused - e.g. memory, expansion cards, motherboard etc.? You could put the stuff up for collection for free on [broken link removed] and/or etc. and somebody might take them.

Ringsend can also take paints and they are open Sat so that maybe my option

Put the full Desktop PC for sale on www.boards.ie and www.adverts.ie may try buy and sell

Got one reply who just wants the hard drive does not want the Monitor, Keyboard or mouse. May hold off and see if I can sell the lot together

Difficult enough to sell / get rid of an old pc only about 5 years old but hey
technology is speeding up

IrishGunner said:
Got one reply who just wants the hard drive
I presume you mean the system unit as opposed to the hard drive only (just one of several components inside the system unit)?

ClubMan said:
I presume you mean the system unit as opposed to the hard drive only (just one of several components inside the system unit)?

Yep thats it buyer may just want to use if for spares........

Back