Where is the Ryanair airport - Disneyland Resort ?

Z

zag

Does anyone know which airport this actually is ?

They seem to fly to there (as well as Beauvais) from Dublin, but I'm sure it has a more normal name like maybe Grenoble (complete with 7 hours coach transfer).

Are they talking about Disneyland Paris, or is there some other European Disneyland ? I remember long ago the most complicated thing about Disney was remembering whether it was -world or -land in Florida.

z

Yes it's Beauvais. Heading theree myself in the new year so if you have any tips on getting cheap entrance tickets or any other tips please post them.
Thanks

Beauvais, as far as I can see on their website as they don't fly anywheer else near to Paris. I presume that instead of bussing you to Paris, they bus you directly to the resort instead , however I can't see any info on this on their website

They don't bring you to Disneyland from Beauvais, you have to take the bus to go to Paris city center and then you take the train.
The most handy airport for Disneyland is Charles de Gaulle because they have bus than go there directly and train, you don't need to go back to the City center of Paris as well if you are booked to one of the resort hotel, they have bus who do the liaison between CDG and the hotel however plane ticket to CDG is more expensive.

Back