Where is the love?

DavyJones

Is it just me, but I've noticed especially in the last week that a lot of posters here are getting upset with other peoples responses.(I, Myself was called sad ) Can we all just accept that some people think differently and thats a good thing. Because somebody says something regarding a situation doesn't mean they are attacking the person in that situation. Take the advice which is good for you.

Anybody up for a group hug?

It happens every now and again. Part of the cycle of life on AAM really. Sometimes during the bloodletting we lose some posters which sort of clears the air a bit.

Kind of like the mafia really...

Pay your monthly protection money using the donate button at the bottom of every page.

If your opinion differs from the mob you are either wrong or deluded, but sometimes the line of attack will make you smile.

Get a grip... you're sad - if you don't think like everyone else here then just bring your lefy, pinko, No voting, huggy bear persona outta here.

You're right DavyJones. But sometimes someone has to stand up to a keyboard bully. Its easier to stay on the bully's good side I suppose...

If your opinion differs from the mob you are either wrong or deluded, but sometimes the line of attack will make you smile.

Right on!!!

I mean , er, I disagree with your point, so clearly YOURE wrong!! Stop smiling!!! I said STOP IT!!!!!

It happens every now and again. Part of the cycle of life on AAM really.
Think it's the same on many sites. I used to be on an American board and there was a guy who was generally nice, helpful and friendly, quite religious but didn't push any religious agenda. One day though, he got quite angry because he didn't like what a few people were saying, let off a bit of steam and finished his post with "God bless most of you".

I dont mind anyone disagreeing, it's really good to hear different points of view and try to view things from other angles, but for me it's the constant pointless nitpicking that is unnecessary and why some people probably leave. Its also very easy to get annoyed and defensive when you feel someone is trying to nitpick at you. Especially when something is close to your heart, one recent post springs to mind.

Sometimes I see a new poster and just think, two weeks max buddy, and sure enough they are gone or banished or whatever.

Why not listen to the follow up of the Black Eyed Peas! Perhaps played backwards. Or ask will.i.am

Anyone who gets upset by what an anonymous individual says in cyber space needs to see a shrink imo.

I hear that the credit crunch is even affecting fairgrounds. My friend's a dodgems operator and he lost his job this morning. He's suing for funfair dismissal.

ah cheer up for gods sake...