Where is the best place to buy kids beds?

witchymand

Hi,
I am looking for a nice bed for my four year old son, maybe one of those kind of bunk bed style ones with storage units underneath.
Does anyone know of any shops where you can view these, rather than looking through an Argos catolgue.
Thanks

I thought there was a previous AAM thread on this but I can't find anything on the search option at the moment.

The only place I can recall seeing something for this is .

Arnotts used to do the Stompa range which were excellent quality..we purchased a bunk combo with gate, desk etc..in 1999 and is still in use and in great condition.

I saw various confrigurations of Kids bunk beds in Classic furniture over at the Blanch shopping centre. It's in one of the outlet shops outside the centre. I didn't notice the price but I wouldn't say they are cheap.

Classic furniture also have a shop on Kylemore Road (near McDonalds at Naas Road/Kylemore road junction) If you're on a buget then you may get something at BarganTown which is in the Royal Liver retail park which is the right beside McDonalds. If you're in this area you could also check out Prestige furniture, who are just behind the Woodies store. They have a large selection of beds upstairs.

Back