Where is Pollen Filter in 2008 Citroen Grand Picasso 1.6 Hdi?

JKT

Can anybody advise where exactly the pollen filter (may be more than 1?) is located in my Aug 2008 7 seater Grand Picasso 1.6 diesel? I can't find anything in the user manual nor can I find anything that makes sense on the internet. Any help greatly appreciated!

Does this help?
Removal

1. Remove the drivers side foot panel. 2. Look under in the centre in front of heater assembly & there's a black rectangular panel that needs to be removed. - This has a bendy plastic tab to release. - Hard to get to ! 3. You'll then be able to see the first pollen filter tab which allows you to pull & remove by sliding it out. -The steering column is in the way! Many other sharp bits in the way ! 4. Surprise surprise .. there's another filter hidden in there! This can be removed by pulling the filter tab, lifting & riggling.

Replacement

1. I had to squash the filter to squeeze behind obstructions to slot in in .. but it did go in and fall to the bottom as intended. 2. Do likewise for the second one which will now slide in on top of the first. 3. Replace black cover with a click. 4. Put the panel back. 5. Apply band-aids!

I finally got around to trying this out and yes it worked. Many thanks for the helpful advise, its a difficult job but was worth it in the end despite a few scrapes! Thanks.

Back